Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Heart's Desire


My Heart's Desire

23 September 2008

As I bow down before you, Oh My Lord
It is my heart and my mind speak
through my whispering voice at night
from my secret chamber of my soul

Yet not come, oh My Lord
Uncountable days and nights
i sat before you

Judge me, oh my Lord
shall my evilness come and crash my forehead
but, if my deed is known to you
come and rescue me at once

Thousands of my enemy
those who stand against me
when i live in the time of peace
have surrounded me

May Thee' eyes point at me
As they have exiled me
my life into the valley of death

I shout to you, oh My Lord
Shall my whispering loud
Shaking the bottom of the sea
Awakening you

You are, my shelter
My Relief in the time of grieve
The Prayer's remedy

May I say to my soul
Rest you are,
as the Thee has come

How many days and nights to come, My Lord?
Shall they not judge me
and say upon me none of narcissistic
"Thee has forgotten"

I believe in you, My Lord
The everlasting kindness has covered me all along
Love and kindness named after You
May my eyes shine bright due to the Covenant

-----------

No comments: